Polosoft Technologies provides a wide range of LiDAR data processing services that helps in creating Digital Elevation Models (DEM), Digital Terrain Models (DTM), and Triangulated Inverse Networks (TIN). Our LiDAR data processing services have managed to help industries globally, and to take proper decisions about their projects.
We have an experienced team of engineers who have worked with multiple industries, helping them achieve their goals. Polosoft provides LiDAR data processing services for various industries. We generate accurate height data and intensity images using industry specific tools to model the earth’s surface in detail.
Likewise LiDAR classification and data processing services helps many sectors with planning and making proper decisions. We provide the following services on LiDAR data:
- Airborne LiDAR Data Processing: Airborne LiDAR technology allows accurate and inexpensive measurements of topography, vegetation heights and buildings over large areas.
- Bare Earth Extraction (DEM/DTM):Bare earth extraction is an important component of LiDAR data analysis in terms of terrain classification. We provide highly accurate data as per the client’s requirement.
- Advance Classification: We classify the multi-spectral LiDAR intensity data into four classes, namely buildings, trees, roads, bridges, and grass, and obtain the highest overall classification accuracy.
- Image Overlay and Point Cloud Colorization:For more interesting results than just simple coloring, image overlay and point cloud colorization can be utilized. We give your terrain a makeover with our image overlay and point cloud colorization techniques.
- Powerline Classification & Vectorization:Powerline corridor mapping is highly used in the government projects and provides solution for electricity industry both for transmission and distribution of power line wires.
- 3D City or Building Modeling:Development demands customization. 3D city models are being predominantly used in the industry for visualization. Polosoft keeps itself updated with latest industry standards and provide 3D city and building modeling.
- Breakline & Contour Generation:LiDAR data provides the most accurate and reliable representation of topography mapping. Breaklines control surface behaviour in terms of smoothness and continuity.
- Orthophoto Generation & Color Balancing:Having proven experience in offering orthophoto generation services, Polosoft has successfully delivered projects that require Orthophoto generation and color balancing.
- 3D-Feature Vectorization:Research in feature extraction has intensified. 3D Vectorization converts point cloud, raster or some other formats to vector data type to certain geometry, such as lines, curves and polygons.
Our LiDAR Data Processing Services for Industry such as:
- Agricultural sector
- Oil and Gas industry
- Corridor mapping
Our professional teams are capable to understand the requirements and process for new projects quickly. We ensure project deliver in time and faster with our stringent quality checking process. Get in touch with us at email@example.com