LiDAR data is an accurate and effective method for creating three-dimensional topographical aerial maps and highly accurate aerial surveys. Aerial LiDAR mapping can be really helpful while mapping a large area. To get an aerial LiDAR data, an airborne sensor device is mounted on an aircraft which then collects data in a wider range of terrain. Polosoft is specialized in the delivery of high resolution LiDAR mapping services across the globe. Our LiDAR mapping process provides you with the most up-to-date and accurate models in the most efficient manner possible.
LiDAR is the go-to tool when you have areas of dense vegetation or above ground obstructions and you need heavy detail of the current conditions.
Our Aerial LiDAR Data Services Includes:
- Aerial flight line matching
- 2D/3D modeling and feature extraction
- Hydro analysis and hydro flattening processes
- Power line classification and vectorization
- Contour generation
- Generation of DTM, DSM and Intensity images
- Point cloud classification for features like vegetation, building etc
Industries Which Use Aerial LiDAR Services:
- Infrastructure development
- Natural resources management
- Urban planning
- Economic development
- Emergency response
- Floodplain mapping
- Utility corridor mapping
- Road safety management
- Forest management
- Municipal corporation
- Water bodies management etc.
- DEM, DTM, DSM can be extracted with the knowledge of bare earth points
- High resolution maps can be obtained
- The model is given x, y, z coordinates
- Can also be seen as giving depth to a model
- This also enables better visualization of object or terrain.
- With contour generation, elevation of a terrain is better understandable.
- A terrain is represented with contour lines of equal elevated places.
Point cloud classification:
- With point cloud classification, a terrain can be classified with the point cloud data.
- Man-made features on a terrain along with vegetation can be removed to see the digital terrain model
- Advanced classification on the terrain is used to classify bare earth and above ground features like vegetation, building, bridges etc
- Most of the time, due to system error the collected data is somewhat distorted.
- It is of vital necessity to get rid of this error data.
- Processing of various strips of a terrain is done to match different strips and produce a single strip of point cloud./li>
Our aim and goal is to provide exceptional mapping service for your project within time. Get in touch with us about your project requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org.