Planning for designing cloud-native applications
- Alignment of cloud strategy with business vision and mission.
- Involvement of the development team and client while implementing cloud within the organization.
- Use platforms like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure to simplify the development process.
Comprehension of infrastructure and design failure
- Preparation for unexpected failure
- Incorporate vital safeguards during cloud application development.
- Execute the operational segments of the application in a paired topology if one fails.
Designing a data lake architecture
- Centralization of data by designing data lake structure to move out of existing silos and incorporating in new application development
- Working on frameworks to incorporate artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics to give cutting edge business applications
Integrating the DevOps principles
We incorporate the DevOps strategy in cloud application development to release high-quality deliverables.
Building Cloud-Native Microservices
- Decoupling data for the formation of microservices to enhance data performance, scalability, and replications.
- Eliminating all synchronous, inter-connected component communication for building cloud-native applications.
Estimation of performance and scalability
Using performance monitoring tools to estimate the performance and scalability of the cloud application
Host of Cloud Application with Security
Apply various data security while hosting cloud applications.