Web & Mobile Products
- Easy to use one touch previously configured commands to communicate directly with 𝗚𝗡𝗦𝗦 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲.
- Display location information and quality of the position data in real-time with sub-meter/ 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆.
- 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗣𝗦 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 like position, height, accuracy, satellites, velocity, etc.
- You can forward RTK correction data to your high accuracy external device. 𝗥𝗧𝗖𝗠 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 is loaded from the internet by the internal 𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣 client.
- View all or Hide all constellations individually on sky plot and distinct color for different constellations for better identification.
- Constellation information for 𝗚𝗣𝗦, 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗢, 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗨, 𝗤𝗭𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗦 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀.
- Send commands to external 𝗚𝗣𝗦 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 and view the output data on Terminal.
- Log all 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗔 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 on Terminal window.
- Built-in 𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣 client to access RTK or 𝗗𝗚𝗡𝗦𝗦 correction from any RTK Network.
- 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗣 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 for RTK corrections data.
- 𝗗𝗠𝗦 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗗 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 or vice versa.
- Configurable audible and visual alerts.
- Multi language support.
- Multi measurement units support.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀?
Connect external bluetooth GNSS device with 𝗚𝗡𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗿 and compare your location with different satellite systems. It provides advanced information such as 𝗛𝗥𝗠𝗦, 𝗩𝗥𝗠𝗦, 𝟯𝗗 𝗥𝗠𝗦 values, 𝗛𝗗𝗢𝗣, 𝗣𝗗𝗢𝗣, 𝗩𝗗𝗢𝗣, 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗣𝗦, 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄, which are important for 𝗚𝗜𝗦 and 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
Easy to allow mock location on your android phone or tablet and use the position of the external receiver in any 3rd party application. Get GPS status data like 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮, 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. View and analyse the position information provided by the 𝗚𝗡𝗦𝗦 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 and metadata related to its location.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱:
- 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲
- Speed or pace
- UTC time
- 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗮 (optional)
𝗚𝗡𝗦𝗦 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹, 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀:
- Global Coverage
- Centimeter Level Accuracy
- Fast TTFF
- Multi-constellation and multi-band
- Highest security
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀:
- Ground Robotics navigation
- Lane-level navigation
- Heavy machine navigation
- Industrial navigation and tracking
- Commercial UAV
Compatible with 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗦 𝟰.𝟰, 𝟱.𝟬, 𝟲.𝟬, 𝟳.𝟬, 𝟴.𝟬 or higher.
Designed and developed to work with 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝟮.𝗫