Aerial LiDAR Mapping is one of the popular ways of LiDAR service when it comes to map an large area. To get Aerial LiDAR data, an airborne sensor device is mounted on an aircraft which then collects data in a wider range of terrain.
Polosoft is specialized in the delivery of high resolution LiDAR mapping services across the globe. Our LiDAR mapping process provides you with most up-to date and accurate models in the most efficient manner possible.
Aerial LiDAR Data Services includes:
- Aerial flight line matching
- 2D/3D modeling and feature extraction
- Hydro analysis and hydro flattening processes
- Power line classification and vectorization
- Contour generation
- Generation of DTM, DSM and Intensity images
- Point cloud classification for features like vegetation, building etc
Below Industries use Aerial LiDAR Services:
- Infrastructure development
- Natural resources management
- Urban planning
- Economic development
- Emergency response
- Floodplain mapping
- Utility corridor mapping
- Road safety management
- Forest management
- Municipal corporation
- Water bodies management etc.
- DEM, DTM, DSM can be extracted with the knowledge of bare earth points
- High resolution maps can be obtained
- The model is given x, y, z coordinates
- Can also be seen as giving depth to a model
- This also enables better visualization of object or terrain.
- With contour generation, elevation of a terrain is better understandable.
- A terrain is represented with contour lines of equal elevated places.
Point cloud classification:
- With point cloud classification, a terrain can be classified with the point cloud data.
- Man-made features on a terrain along with vegetation can be removed to see the digital terrain model
- Advanced classification on the terrain is used to classify bare earth and above ground features like vegetation, building, bridges etc
- Most of the time, due to system error the collected data is somewhat distorted.
- It is of vital necessity to get rid of this error data.
- Processing of various strips of a terrain is done to match different strips and produce a single strip of point cloud.
Our aim and goal is to provide exceptional mapping service for your project within time. Get in touch with us about your project requirement at email@example.com.